Who We Are

At Milliken’s Roofing, we’re more than just a roofing company; we’re a family legacy deeply rooted in Watertown, TN, and serving Nashville, TN, Middle Tennessee, and the surrounding areas. Founded on the principles of honesty and unparalleled customer service, our story began when our founder decided to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather and stepfather, embarking on a journey in the roofing industry at the tender age of 13. By the age of 18-19, he had already established New Age Construction, which is another company, that opened in the early ’90s.

Our commitment to serving the community and beyond has never wavered. We cater to a broad audience, with 80% of our clients being residential homeowners and the remaining 20% spanning commercial to industrial sectors. What sets us apart in the competitive roofing industry is not just our extensive 33 years of personal experience but our core values of honesty and direct communication. We believe in understanding and addressing our customers’ needs, ensuring their satisfaction before, during, and after the completion of our services.

Milliken’s Roofing offers a comprehensive range of services, including shingle roofing, metal roofing, roofing soft wash, EPDM & TPO roofing, and insurance work. Our approach is hands-on; we schedule appointments, provide on-site estimates, and assist in material and color selection, ensuring that every aspect of the job is done to your satisfaction. We take pride in our work, from the meticulous tear-off process to the final clean-up, where we ensure no nails are left behind, guaranteeing the safety and integrity of your property.

Our family business stands as a testament to what genuine dedication, expertise, and customer-focused service can achieve. We invite you to experience the difference, where your roofing needs are met with the utmost professionalism and care.

man using a drill
orange drill

Work With Us!

Elevate your experience in Nashville, TN, Middle Tennessee, and the neighboring areas with our top-notch services in Watertown, TN. Act now and connect with Milliken’s Roofing to experience quality service like never before.

    Assistive text
    Assistive text